Here is a brief outline of the Technology,
JS is useful for building different kinds of software such as games, computer programs, web apps, and even technologies like blockchain. It is arguably one of the most famous programming languages for the web.
Now, let’s see why startups use it.
✸ Interoperability on diverse projects
Reusable experience helps to move faster. When using JS, the same developer not only saves time but also ensures the consistency of the product on different platforms such as websites and progressive web applications, native-like apps on iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux. In addition, it also helps with solutions for IoT devices and works on different clouds and server-side infrastructures.
Whether you are making a REST API or AWS microservices architecture, or just an app executing on all widespread devices, you are free to use the same modules, package manager, task runner, IDE, libraries, and all other things. There is no requirement to solve the same tasks for diverse platforms. Once you write the code it is reusable.
✸ Third-Party APIs
✸ Technology Stack
Webbybutter has an excellent team of MEAN and MERN Stack Developers. You can get a detailed plan of our development approach and Kickstart your startup.
When to choose MERN Stack for a Startup?
- If you have less time to begin the business, then choosing MERN Stack is a more feasible option. This guarantees speedy web and app development.
- Less time is needed to train the developers for the MERN stack.
- MERN is cost-effective and you can establish your online presence under your budget.
- Developers build an app or website even faster and more effectively using many flexible tools.
- If your business idea is big, going for the MERN stack would be beneficial.
- MERN stack delivers a more scalable and robust development environment.
- MERN stack is a good option for developing mobile apps.
When to opt for MEAN Stack for a Startup?
- It offers high speed, maintenance, reusability, and testability to your startup app.
- Cost is for developing low as the technologies are open source in the MEAN stack development cost is lower in it.
- The code of the MEAN stack is easily moved to another framework and is called Isomorphic coding.
- MEAN stack developers can code less and still get desired results.
- Has in-built testing tools which save time.
- MEAN stack enables easy to switch between server-side to client-side.
- Using Angular you can develop Single Page Applications easily and boost your startup.
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development
- Web Servers
- Server Apps and so on…
Uber is one of the biggest innovative taxi companies and its app needs to process a huge amount of data immediately and battle asynchrony, still it is known for rather clean code and originally low implementation costs.
You will find this helpful: How to Make an App like Uber? A Roadmap for Uber Clone App development in 2022.
After switching from Ruby on Rails to Node.js the app demonstrated adequate performance and memory use. In certain systems, it functioned 25 times quicker.
The front-end and back-end web development began to operate in the same language, which implied clear communication, quick implementation, and cost reduction could now be executed by a single group. Also, the number of servers dropped significantly.
✸ Candy Crush
Further, Candy Crush also Leveraged Facebook’s React Native JS framework to link the mobile game with Facebook’s web application. This authorized users to invite their friends to the game and compare their scores against their social network. This feature itself made the game so popular and kept users engaged beyond their initial download.
The list of such applications goes on but you can see how JS technology can help your startup in many ways.
✸ Which is the best JS framework?
There are many JS frameworks that are useful but these are some of the best out there:
✸ Does Google use JS?
Google Search executes JS with an evergreen version of Chromium.